Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today, went to my ah ma the house,
    meet my cousin at my ah ma house thn ply DS,
    watch t.v and talk alot silly craps.
    I LOVE DIE YOU COUZ <3. YOU'RE SO CUTE. LOL .
    Siao le me . psps . back to posting,
    ok then, ltr, my couz went home,
    thn i go walk to alot parks and farms,
    walk till i was reward wif 5 mosquito bites.
    wow. i didn't noe my blood was tasty. ;O
    hmm, wish i can talk mosquito language and
    ask the mosquito is my blood tasty . ;O
    Mosquitos are vampires los, nv ask permission
    thn steal ppl blood, i will to sue the
    mosquito sia, so rude. the parents nv
    teach de, selfish ! D: . never think about others
    but i dunno mosquitos hv brains anot, lol .
    ok. i siao le. even a mosquito can type so much.
    lol. aiyas, my life is boring. bored , bored bored.
    Cant wait till sunday! going out wif my cousins !
    whoohoo. aft so long thn decided to go,
    but mid yr le, nid study le.
    ok . thn ltr went bck home, bathe, thn watch t.v
    thn play audi thn post. hais, life sux.
    wish i can be rich or something that is fun.
    hais. nvm thens. thanks for reading.
    thanks for wasting eur time on me. tyty.

    ILOVEDIEDOMO! <3

    "" was Posted On: Friday, May 1, 2009 @9:21 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.