Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Got it from my cousin's blog. ;O ! Let's do it! come on! . lol siao me .



    Below 40 = not girly

    Above 40 = girly

    Above 55 = Paris Hilton


    [ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted.

    [ ] During the summer pretty much the only shoes I wear are flip flops.

    [ ] My favorite toy as a child were barbies.

    [ ] My favorite color is pink or purple(purple is niceee!!)

    [ ] I took dance.

    [ ]I love skirts

    [x] Shops at the mall

    [ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans Ill wear

    [x]I love chocolate
    Total so far: 2


    [ ]straighten(ed) my hair.

    [x] I have at least 8 facebook pictures.

    [x] I usually go shopping once a week

    [x] I love to hang out with friends.

    [ ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace.

    [ ] I've gone to a tanning salon.

    [ ] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim.

    [ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes.

    [ ]I watch(ed) either The OC, Laguna Beach OR Desperate Housewives.

    [ ] I change my profile weekly.

    [x] I have worn a shower cap.

    Total so far: 6


    [ ] I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic.

    [x] My cell phone might as well become a part of me.

    [ ] I wear mascara everyday.

    [x] I've been or am on a diet.

    [ ] Bathing suits are adorable.

    [ ] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat.

    [ ] Tattoos are Gross.

    [x] I have gotten my nails done.

    [ ] I own over 10 purses.

    [X] Much Music is my one of my favorite channels.
    Total so far: 10


    [ ] I like to talk about boys.

    [x] I love to have other people do my hair.

    [x] I like to give and receive hugs from all my friends.

    [x] I hate bugs.

    [x] Carnivals are so fun!

    [x] Summer is THE best season.

    [x] My swimsuit has 2 pieces.

    [ ] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor.

    [x] Musicians are hot.

    [ ] You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours
    Total so far: 17


    [x] I'm self-conscious

    [ ] I cry often.

    [ ] My room smells like vanilla.

    [x] My dishes get washed more then once a week.

    [ ] I don't do sports.

    [ ] I HATE to run.

    [x] I squeal when I am surprised.

    [x] I eat dried fruit as a snack.

    [x] Has seen and read Twilight series.

    [ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute.
    Total so far: 12


    [ ] I dance a lot.

    [ ] I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house.

    [ ] I love to get dressed up!

    [x] Every part of my outfit needs to match.

    [x] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends.

    [ ] I'd love to have a photo shoot of myself.

    [ ] The price on clothes hardly matters.

    [ ] I apply lipgloss 50 times a day.

    [ ] I wish I were a model.
    Total so far: 14


    [ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton

    [ ] I wanted or have been something that was slutty on Halloween.

    [ ] R&B is the best music.

    [ ] I pop my collar.

    [ ] Guys with Mohawks are GROSS!

    [x] Horses are beautiful.

    [ ] I never pay attention in school.

    [x] Puppies are adorable.
    Total so far: 16


    [ ] I speak IM.

    [x] I would love to visit Hawaii.

    [x] Valentine's day is so cute!

    [ ] White is better than black.

    [ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black.

    [ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes

    [ ] I hate the grunge look of a beard.

    [x] I love flowers.
    Total so far: 19


    [x] I love to doodle.

    [ ] I love Celine Dion.

    [ ] My baths are 2 hours long.

    [ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned.

    [ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.

    [X] I like kids.

    [ ] Diet drinks are the best.

    [ ] I have (had) been a vegetarian (before).

    [ ] I refuse to eat at McDonald's.
    Total so far: 21


    [x] I check my facebook everyday.

    [ ] I have a lot of jewellery.

    [ ] Only has gold jewelry.

    [x] My screen name(s) has x's in them.

    [x] One of my msn names had <3/♥'s>

    [ ] I would never want to be the opposite sex.

    [ ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed.
    Overall Total: 24


    ;O . 24 . Not girly . ^_^ . :D . hohohoho . tyty !

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @2:43 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.