Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    THIS IS OMG LUH. I FORGOT MY 6MONTHS TWINNEH-ING . ;O . YTD, THN I FORGOT IT. OMG . I WAN SUCIDE SIA. OMG.

    HOHO. Ps twinneh, for forgetting our 6mnths! <3 every 11th the day . LOL . !!

    psps. ;O . my mind so blank sometimes.


    PSPS HOR. BTW, HAPPY 6 MONTHS WITH EUU ! ;D . <3 TWINNEH ;D .

    Okays, today, literature 1st, i like, OMG sia. do the Macbeth the play. LOL . i lady Macbeth thn hor, wahs sia. Yu shan,Rena,Jolyn laughing when i doing the Lady Macbeth scene, i saying the lines, wahs, they all n other classmate laughing, thn i keep shouting n laughing till my face red, until i look like a 'Baboon'(the monkey wif the red buttock, but is me opposite, LOL.)
    HOHO. i look stupid and funny and siao ding dong, but ppl laugh, and i love when ppl laugh at my jokes . LOL . tyty ! <-- LOL I SO BHB . ;O . hoho.

    Then before, i saw my results, ;O . i see the level position the paper nia, i got 4 . ;O . deproved.
    :(. -crys- ! i nid work hard for chi n lit n eng wor, i hais , i hate lit n chi , but i love my Lady Macbeth self ! wooohooo~ i m a siao ding dong tyty! no nid clap ! tyty . <-- lol bhb agn ! LOL .
    Hoho, so, today like that lo , then ltr going bck home hor, i go home wif Jolyn,Yu shan,Rena, but they take bus i take LRT, then i at thr loner. :( . sadded. but i faster go bck n ply com n nw bloggin lo . hoho . Thanks for reading my stupid postyyy ! tyty !

    IF wan buy my Videos of LADY MACBETH ? call 999 and reserve ! tyty ! :D .

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 12, 2009 @3:26 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.