Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Oks, today very fuxk.
    So SWAY sia. x.x . let me tell you wad happen.

    1st sway thing is:
    Go recess, wif Jolyn,me,Rena and Yu shan. then decided to go to the drink stall to drink ice milo. then later buy the drink le hor, got a stupid fly keep extra fly here fly there and make us. sian sia. thn suddenly, when i talking to Yu shan, the fly go fly to my lips and i go grab my lips like very pathetic mental person like that. then, Jolyn keep makin fun of me when i grab my lips. lol i also laugh CAUSE RELY VERY FUNNY. Then, suddenly, i drinking the milo and my mouth full of milo thn spit till Jolyn,Rena and Yu shan. Jolyn most. x.x . SORRY ALL. AND JOLYN. ;O .

    Thn, we go toilet wash.

    2nd sway thing:
    Go class le, thn i skip wad happen to the english period. Okays thn, miss sim ask us nid the english workbook thn we play scissors,paper,stone, who lose take the workbook. then play le. I LOSE. SIAN SIA. I KEEP LOSE IN THAT. UNLUCKY ME. :(. -SADDED- .

    3rd sway thing:
    MISS SIM DECIDED TO CHANGE THE SITTING ARRANGEMENT. ZZZZZ. Guess who i sit with? It's so obvious. It's the stupid froggie that always swim in the water yet still so smelly. Still say she got alot frens. -.- tadpoles frens ba. [: . Thn later, whn miss sim say that she sit beside me, i suddenly think that she will be irritating n keep saying sorry. if she does that, i will shout to her and say that "IF SORRY WORKS, NO POLICE LIAO, SORRY NO CURE LO. IF SORRY GOT CURE, I GO ROB BANK N STEAL MONEY N SPEND THN SAY SORRY TO THE POLICE CAN LIAO LO." She this kind of extra person, who will talk to her. Waste breath and time nia.
    OMG. I TALK ABOUT HER I FEEL LIKE VOMITING. -.- . OKAYS. I STOP LE. BTH HER.

    This all the sway thing i got today. -.- . THE END. SIAN SIA.
    SIT WIF HER. I BETTER DIE.
    -COMMIT SUCIDE-

    FROM;
    EUNICE SPIRIT BABOON MACBETH MARSHALL GHOST CHAN MONEY CHAN.

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 @12:41 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.