Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today ahs, bored lo. Everydays bored. my mum dun let me go out. hais.
    Hmm, wad today happen ? i tell eu . if eu read thn suddenly slp. not my problem.
    *WARNING 1st* . [:


    Hmm, today wake up, thn sit LRT to school, when reach the compass thr.(sengkang) thn no ppl de. so quiet. only got me and a few ppl. like a ghost place. so quiet. thn ltr, awhile, i saw the LRT to the school de come. thn went in, thn go inside le hor, like only 5 ppl inside, so quiet. 7 am in the LRT, still so quiet. thn, reached school, sit down. daryl toh got cca today. thn he bring alot cca stuff. take all my space. -.- . thn i sit out of line. sadded. thn ltr, chinese lesson, dunno wad the chinese teacher doing sia. hate him. thn Miss Sim never come. hoho . very free . thn, ltr. chatted wif Yu shan and Rena. thn ltr, i keep say Rena and Yu shan cute. they really cute ma,. Jolyn also! all also cute. hhoho . ;D . ps. ;x . thn ltr, recess, after recess, got bats chase us. thn i wiggling my leg cuz i tot the bat on my leg cuz very itchy thn. they chionging down le i still shaking my leg. lol so funny sia. ok thn, science . got 30/40 . ;O . thn . ltr. literature. i keep face to Yu shan say she very cute. LOL. thn i keep . YU SHAN! YOU CUTE TILL I NOSE BLEED LEH! OMG . CUTE TILL MY HEART BEAT STOP. LOL . ok thn, project work. thn doing the work wif jolyn,yu shan and rena n jessline. thn ltr miss tien come in . scold alot ppl . and say who shout. actually i tink is the other class lo . whr got is us. keep aim our class. qian da sia. box her thn she noe . -.- . thn ltr . she go . thn went back home wif jolyn. thn suddenly saw darryll and darren. (the 'D's) lol . thn ltr, darryll like got mental sickness lol. dunno wad he doing. i ask him go see psychologist. thn he go say psychologist pretty anot? thn i laugh. cuz very random . lol. thn, reach compass le, saw my mum. she sitting on the bench so cute. thn see me till like so jing zhang thn leg shaking lol. okok . thn went back wif mum. thn the end! ty for reading , i noe very bored. but. ty for wasting your precious time reading . hohoh . [:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, April 24, 2009 @12:55 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.