Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Yesterday forgot post about the escape thing . x.x
    Well, it all started when,

    i woke up at 10+am, thn eat breakfast,
    thn watch t.v until 12+ thn rely bth or the
    bordness le, thn talk to my mother,
    thn watch t.v agn till 1pm+ thn decided to
    go watch movie, actually going to watch
    drag me to hell wif my couz de, but thn
    go thr that time, see the land of the lost
    so interesting until wan watch le. lol . thn ltr,
    bought land of the lost ticket, funny sia the movie
    the 'cheeka(a monkey man' keep touch the holla(got a girl in the movie) the
    chest sia, lol . very bian tai leh... ok thn my fav.
    part is the mosquito de the mosquito suck the blood
    until big big , thn explode. cuz too fat and get squish by
    the guy. ( you'll understand when u watch it.) thn ltr
    go to escape wif my couz, meet Meibei and Jolyn.
    thn when going to find Jolyn n Meibei, say Darren,Jeremy and Darryll
    thn i go show my couz Darren is toy, Jeremy is fallen and
    Darryll is dodo cuz she curious wan noe . hehe . ;x .
    ok thn, ltr, saw Meibei n Jolyn, ok thn, they wan ply the wet
    wet spray water de, thn my couz dunwan she wan ply the wet wet
    lodge thing de, thn went to ply that, fun eh, thn ltr,
    ply the pirate and ships, omg sia, i sit the front the one
    that hv the dragon head thing, forget le.
    kao sia, u sit le, u dun feel like suciding by
    falling down le. VERY SCAREY,me n Jolyn sit behind,
    scarey sia, until i wan cry le . oh no. ): . thn ltr,
    night le, go huanted house, thn went home, me n couz go
    eat dinner n my dad drive my couz. Meibei went to her
    couz hse, Jolyn ownself go home. ): . Sorry Jolyn . D: .
    late night u nid ownself go bck . so sad. ps. D: .

    The whole day i spent; 40+, jus to go escape n
    watch movie n buy nachos, so ex mans. i pok le...
    sads. Money is the best thing in life, without it,
    most thing are impossible, with money, can say everything
    is possible. D: .

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, June 20, 2009 @9:11 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.