Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ARGH ! BORED BORRED
    using my bro com to tag hearts, 900+ going 1000 le.
    bored sia
    so i on the lappy and blog awhile
    if not i will of boredness
    duno hw those ppl can tahan so long
    of tagging.
    i rely jing pei them
    hmms, bored, i gonna find blog skins
    and change le . whoo hooo

    lol
    2mr going to lor23 wif jolyn,meibei,dodo,xiang.... ok. like that bah.
    bored
    stll bored
    haish
    dunno go lor 23 fun mahs.
    1st time go, sians
    i am bored.
    i wan money!
    i wan cash! gimmie!
    siao la me, audi also kinda bored le,nw
    i wan go change blog skin le. byessss. [:
    love party gonna begin soon. i tink . hohooh
    and most sad is my lappy cant play audi cuz graphic card too lousy

    ok done. byes. ty for wasting eur time on me agn. heheh . [:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @6:44 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.