Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today, go school, take lrt as usual. (: .
    thn, reach sch le,
    told joyce n jolyn the 'story' lol.
    thn we keep laugh but i most siao . lol .
    my face like a baboon the buttock . lol.
    so reddish, hoho . ;x . siao me,
    ok thn, maths, teacher nv tell us the marks
    thn, take chinese paper 1, 44/70 . wtf . -.-
    i tink 2mr thn tell. ;O .
    thn, got science paper, 14/20. -.- . hais. lousy me.
    Thn, ltr, took bck history too. hmms. not bad. my aim 40+ de,
    i got 39, nvm, i nxt yr going take geography too. (:
    hoho. thn ltr, went bck home wif jolyn,yu shan and rena.
    thn yu shan go 1st, thn rena go, thn me n jolyn sit lrt go back
    reach my stop 1st, talk about craps, thn 2me continue wif her. lol .
    Scared that my chinese fail, 2mr i tink getting maths paper 1 and
    chinese paper 2 and maybe eng compo ? hmmms. see i correct ma. ;D

    Okays, end here. ty for wasting time on my stupid craps agn . :D .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, May 18, 2009 @3:29 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.