Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ): . suddenly woke up at 7am,
    dunno why sia, like have a feeling of something.
    heard my mum saying that
    'Eh, tweettweet(my bird name) die le izit?'
    Hurriedly woke up and see,
    omg, really died, but my dad
    say body warm warm de, i tink
    that it could be that my bird fainted,
    but, idk isit true, my dad n mum say
    it died le, and it just died leh, cuz
    body warm warm, n die infront
    of my pet rabbit sias. They very
    good frens, can u feel the pain where
    eur best fren die infront of u and
    u are stuck in a cage and cant help him/her?
    omg, i can feel the rabbit's pain mans.
    Even though tweettweet always bites,
    and even hate me, and always see me
    will angry n wan bite me, but i dunno why,
    i cried, i woke up at 7am, thn see my dead
    bird for 15 mins, went bck to my bed n
    cried for a few mins thn go bck out,
    could'nt sleep, watch t.v, but i was
    not watching, i was thinking wad made
    my tweettweet die. ): . this is sad mans.
    thn, later, 8+ decided to go bck sleep, could sleep,
    thought that i would dream tweettweet, but i tink no,
    when i woke up, it was like 10:20, i listen to
    Jay chou - Hei She You Muo , listen to that, thn i strt
    thinkig of my bird, cried, cried for 5 mins, and eyes
    very pain, n i noe sure very red, but i didn't stop,
    when that song finish, the nxt song was
    'Kiss the rain - Yiruma ' that made me cry more,
    omg sias. why tweettweet have to go. i didn't have enuff
    of you mans, now my house is quiet already, no mre
    chriping, no more birdie on my balcony, no more
    even my rabbit is lonely. i wish she could come bck to life awhile
    the bird is already live for years, i tink it is already 6 years?
    or lesser . D: . i really love her, only that she love to bite
    everyone, she is always scared too, idk..... i didn't cherish
    her enuff. haish . i wan her nw. ): . i dun even noe is a girl anot lehs,
    and everytime i rmb her dead look, omg, i wan to cry .
    the look was so innocent and so cute and hve a face
    that tell u , 'why did i die?' and her face look
    like she is trying hard to wake up agn, and those times
    when she dun bite me that time, she is so cute,
    in those yrs, i didn't even touch her body beofre,
    but, it made me cry so hard, until i use alot tissues.
    why mans. i cry until 11 leh. omgs. haish .
    i really want you .. D: .
    i will never forget eur day that u died,

    18/06/09 <3 . but, i forget eur date when u 1st came, i'm sorry, i will ask my father,
    will be edited agn ltr .

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @8:00 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.