Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Bad luck today again... ~.~

    EEEEEEEEEEEE,Today i go back home rain so heavily de. I wann tuhh go back also cannot,rain rain rain i scared later i take my umbrella then overturn again like last time lols,only this is x2 the heavy-ness ! :o

    Very scarey sia,like keep on boom boom boom boom like people in the science lab then suddenly mix wrong chemical then BOom.Haixx ... i hate rain sometimes.... i wish i could have a people drive me home de lolx... then no nid walk le xD

    So hor,this is 1 1st bad luck lorr.... 2nd ishh 2 people in my group keep on disturbing me until i very headace ... Like so sian sia .. ><>

    Boring day is always here de.Never 1 day that i LOVE to go school sia.Bored bored bored bored bored nored. Bying soon . Haix . and also very cold ,, brrrrr, Then i caught flu on the day i seeing doctor =.= but good larhhs coz can ask the doctor heal me for free xD

    Ok then,i bored le ... dunnoe what to write lerrs,i go 1st , 2moro write . xP Nid tuhh do hmk , ps i nt guai kia LOL . xD kae byes :D

    "Bad luck today again... ~.~" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @2:07 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.