Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Another day another sian face ~_~

    Today,science lesson so BORING it is like my bad luck day today.
    I just sit on my chair in my group listening to teacher,then my friend sit beside me keep on taking my things.Then he take my specs suddenly and spoilt it.My specs the lens drop out. zZzZzZzZzZ I asked him pay consultation fees then he wanna pay but i dunno how much then i say nvm lorr...
    Then later like blah blah blah then it like i cant see anything without my specs then i became despo for my specs haixz ... Really BORED and UNluckY !! DIAOS SIA !!!

    *SOBS* *SOBS* *SOBS* *SOBS* *SOBS* *SOBS*
    BLEAHZzZzZzZz
    ~_~ ~_~

    "Another day another sian face ~_~" was Posted On: Thursday, March 6, 2008 @11:06 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.