Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Yesterday,come back from my friend house then rain so heavily then my umbrella overturn,lolx
    (SO MANY PEOPLE LOOK AT ME)
    EMBARASSED SIA !!
    Then hor,guess what i do ? -thinks-
    answer = i keep on taking the umbrella on my head lols,coz heavily mar,nothing to do le,unless get wet by rain,but is heavy derr... so i jus carry on being embarassed,i also run larr,u tot like that very fun r ? go try :)

    k lor... it's like so funny if u r thr .. :) I dunnoe what tuhh write le. HMMMMS.....
    Lets get on with it and,i know my blog very simple and i cant put song i cannot find the code lolx.then i jus put YouTube videos,if you wan other songs please comment and i will try tuhh put :) Thanks for reading ~
    *******************
    * the wet umbrella *
    * BEFORE *
    * *
    ***************************

    ***************************
    * the wet umbrella *
    * AFTER *
    * *
    *******************



    ^_^ THANKS FOR SEEING ^_^

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @10:36 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.