Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today~history project work~ ~.~

    Lolx,Today i should go my fren house do history project but then i go and play myiie DS n my fren computer . xD



    I was like finding the history thinqy then cannot find then i bored ~YAWN~ go n take my DS and play non-stop till 2:30 lolx i also lend my fwen play. xD

    It's like,quite fun lorrs.then i qo my fren house for fun xP . nvm at least have fun is like my group 2 ppl never come de,later we scared they like dun like the thing then they never do anythinq de.

    So,i decide tuhh wait for all can meet lor. Then the other boy go what.

    HONGKONG PRINCESS LAND ~.~

    Then other 1 grandfather die.where got so zhun de . ~.~

    Very unhappy,iie write 2moro :) Good luckiies :D

    THANKS ^_^ :D


    "Today~history project work~ ~.~" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @5:47 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.