Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today go sch by LRT, thn, today miss sim
    never come. 3 days bo come. heal faster !. lol .
    but i forgot bring my sci notebook bck to do my revision
    for the hmk . zzzzzz . sian . die le lo. nvms nvms.
    school was normal except the key thing,
    yeahs, the key thing ,
    THOSE WHO SAY JOLYN BROKE THE KEY, NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF , SAY WAD SAY SIA. I TOT U LEARN HISTORY LE? HISTORY FAIL HUH ? U NOTHING TO INFER DONT ANYHOW GIVE EVIDENCE AND MORE CANT HAVE AN EXPLANATION OKAYS, YEAH, YOU NOE WHO YOU ARE. (: .
    & Jolyn dont no mood le, you're not at fault, i just
    dunno why, these few days so many things are happening,
    whyyyyy, seven month ? /: . did i did something wrong ?
    haish. hope it could be better and i hear laughters all
    around. (: .
    , thn aft sch , go kou fu eat roti prata,
    treated meibei and joyce, wanted to treat jolyn but
    she dun wan. ): . aft eating, joyce n jolyn go but bubble
    tea. alot milk leh. thn i drink a quarter thn i went home,
    played audi wif joyce cutie. hoho. thn we like despo for
    cash eh, WHY AUDI MUST MAKE PPL BUY CASH DE.
    Ahhhhhh, T_T .
    put in the freezer thn from 1+pm until 7pm, forgot
    take out. niceeeeee, thn ltr, took out. all icey,
    drink abit, thn throw away.
    yeah, chatted to my couz on the phone.
    and yeah, that's it , now posting .

    I WANT TO WATCH ORPHAN AND FINAL DESTINATION!
    I WANT I WANT !

    NEW MOON AND ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 IS LOVED TOO!

    I WAN WATCH ! I WAN WATCHHHHHHHHHHH!

    "" was Posted On: Friday, August 21, 2009 @8:13 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.