Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Today school very funny,
    sci n eng teacher nv come eh.
    chinese got test, thn art jus talk n
    discuss about the group work .
    haish. so today was like nothing lor.
    just slack.
    chinese test 1st page wad hard.
    thn go Koufu eat lunch with
    yu shan n rena,
    jolyn was wif her fren .
    and i send yu shan n rena to sch for
    cca, thn i found out my chinese textbook
    was lost! thn last week my home economics
    was lost! haish.
    and i cant find joyce the home ecnomics
    textbook, i rmb i put under the table de.
    suddenly lost. like my new pen also
    sudden lost. haish, why always happen. ):
    T_T . joyce, if i still cant find eur book
    thn i tink i'll buy you one bah.



    i'm bored with my life.
    Someone take me away,
    I really wan to go somewhere else,
    It's feels like Deja Vu, i wanna
    get out to this place i do...
    Take me, idc whu u are.
    Please i m really sian and
    bored with it,
    I'll reward you.
    (:

    "" was Posted On: Friday, July 31, 2009 @12:12 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.