Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    School was normal, everything was
    okay until i read winkie's blog,
    and okay, i kinda almost cried,
    well, some sentence was really very
    sad to me... well then,
    thn went to read ding's blog,
    well, with the music, 'Kiss the rain'
    by Yiruma, made me cry, that song will make me
    cry even though nothing happen,
    well, read ding's blog thn cried more.

    Well, i tink everythings gone now, we
    cant give winkie a wonderful birthday
    party that she will remember happily
    forever, i guess that everytime
    i wan to go or do something,
    always have something make me cant
    do it de. guess i'm suey. haish.
    i guess that we cant be bck anymore.
    go along, be happy.

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @12:24 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.