Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    TODAY DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY,
    FELL DOWN ON A ESCALATOR AND
    LEG GOT A DEEP HOLE LEH.

    It all started when, in the morning
    i want sit LRT go de, thn walk to LRT,
    found out that me 2 clips, that cost
    80 cents, lost leh. idk how lost de.
    i take on my hand thn also lost. very
    kayou leh me. sadded.
    thn, decided to go compass the 7 eleven
    buy clip thn go cuz i ytd got 1 hour detention liaos.
    i dun wan agn. thn cuz wan to rush,
    thn walk up the escalator, wif a heavy bag
    thn suddenly fell, leg suddenly bleed,
    told my mum i was bleeding, thn she saw,
    she told me the hole was deep, and cuz
    i nt wearing specs, i cant see properly mas.
    thn ltr, very pain.
    thn ltr, i saw the hole,
    can see my vein
    very pain.
    alot blood.
    ok thn , called my father to drive
    me go see doctor.
    see doctor le, only clean my wound
    and 4 diff type or medicine leh.
    $62 fly le.
    sian sia. fuxk leh. waste money
    waste time. waste my education
    i wan go today leh. walao.
    got home economics. ): .
    i love die to cook leh. T_T .
    sian sian . i wan die leeeeee.!
    thn nw watching t.v and downloadind
    maple, and nw posting. decided to watch youtube
    videos, and change blog skin. maybe change nia.
    dunno yet. see feel like it anot,
    dunno got any cute skins.
    okays, nothing to post le.

    and yeah, thanks Jolyn and Joyce for waiting
    for me detention ytd. thanks . hoho .
    i'll treat u two peeps drinks. (: .

    And yea, fell in love with Jay chou's
    song, 'An Jing' . Ahh. love it. (: .

    -CONTINUED-

    Well, End up, Jolyn,Joyce & Meibei went
    to my house play play and do something
    fun and funny. thn ltr, decided to go
    KFC eat lunch. whoohoo.
    very fun leh. why? cuz i pay ! LOL!
    ok thn. walked home. thanks for pei-ing
    me walk to the traffic . hoho. loves!
    thn go home, before my mum come bck.
    thn i act blur . like i didn't go down.
    LOLOL. ok done !

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @7:52 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.