Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!






    hiya boys and girls (: ; today neh go school .
    cause yesterday 3am plus nose bleed, thn keep
    bleeding. disgusting rights? thn nvm , wake up le,
    nose bleed again. ._. . stupid sia . thn ltr very
    weak. like lost alot blood, thn decided dont go school
    cause only 3 lessons impt, which are AM, EM and eng.
    thn later woke up watch t.v with papa thn breakfast.
    than now energetic. haven do ss mindmap yet. sianned.
    thn later. papa go work at 9:40 le thn i continute watch
    t.v till 10, thn on com till now. than when playing
    FB while watch t.v that time, jolyn called me, than
    i 'Hello?' thn ltr start to chat n chat and told me
    alot homework, also chatted wif rena and yu shan. hohos.
    thn ltr i keep ask wad homework thn i could play
    cheat to complete 1st, but jolyn very clever. she tell
    them dun tell me 1st. ;x . hoho. thn ltr talk finish le,
    they go back class . thn i now nothing to do and start to blog
    and post post. and i yesterday caught an angel soft toy wearing
    a frog suit, my bro like frog thn i gib him lor . so, it is the picture on top.
    so cute rights? hohos. spent $3 for it. but because plyed $4
    for other machines at bishan junction 8. fun fun . (: .
    than my bro also happy. thn all happy. thn ltr maybe going
    jolyn house to take hmk n do. of not i just ask her come. hohos.
    My cousin found this cute pic . i with alicia couzz and me and ontop
    me is my other cousin and behind my couz is my bro. lol. i so cute sia!
    :B. ok . i'll end here now. (: .

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, March 28, 2010 @7:51 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.